Intertextual Connections


Paddling through

When the night ends, only the tunes of Barry White seems to be soothing me. Another unspoken day of work, at the presidence of vented progression. So here I am, pondering loosely but yet feeling so stiff by the genre of activities involved.

In life, I think everyone would like to give you their best piece of advice for sharing and partaking. While others may seem like flavours of the month like ice-cream parades, some may just be the revitalization boost you need for your system, the relentless passing of system is evident as ever. History has proven, emotions has shown confliction, and moderation has been classified under 'relative'.

The world today is as complex as ever, the revolutionary or evolutionary dart has seem to hit a bulls-eye in one frame or another. The terms such as 'metrosexual', 'pink money', and other possible modern integration of lifestyle-spirtuality-social corporate responsibility stigma has left me perplexed.

"Ignorance is bliss"

Though when times, one feels so uncertain about the wondering conditions and to have to ask another, "Would you put a smile on my face?" leaves me with the occassion of working through the support of life itself.

My relevance in this world is being anchored through the word of God. To be honest, returning home in the earlier months left an emotional depressing 'me'. Unsure of what is expected and unsure of my expectations for certain issues, left me dealing with shadows of hate, anger, hurt, confusion and the rest of luggage on board.

I am thankful however, for the relevance of the bible. It still makes a true mark and from history, whatever that seems to be happening now, is just taking another form of shape to begin with. The arousal of doubt as a human will be a part of our nature. Managing that doubt is what I fear most.

But, I am finally getting a grip of things. In spite of my unearthly hours to be blogging daily (hopes!), work has now taken a better perspective for me. I am beginning to enjoy and understand the picture in a more wholesome view, not spherically yet. To take shape of a sphere requires mountains of process and maybe when I have that sphere, my crystal ball may let you know what I see ahead.

Till then, we're all going through life, all paddling the same boat....don't worry, you ain't alone :)

0 Responses to “Paddling through”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.